Wie bereits letzte Woche angekündigt, folgt hier nun die Komplett-Sammlung des Wichtigsten zum aktuellen Zeigeschehen weltweit vom September 2020 (umgekehrt chronologisch sortiert). Bei den sich überschlagenden Hiobs-Botschaften ist es etwas viel geworden, sodass allein das Eintragen der Schlüsselwörter über ne Stunde Arbeit in Anspruch genommen hat. Die Zusammenfassung vom Oktober erscheint demnächst.
30. September 2020
- Tell the Department of Homeland Security: Stop Collecting DNA and other Biometrics (d)
This new rule will apply to immigrants and U.S. citizens alike, and to people of all ages, including, for the first time, children under the age of 14. It would nearly double the number of people from whom DHS would collect biometrics each year, to more than six million. The biometrics DHS plans to collect include palm prints, voice prints, iris scans, facial imaging, and even DNA – which are far more invasive than DHS’s current biometric collection of fingerprints, photographs, and signatures.
his move by DHS brings us one step closer to mass dragnet genetic surveillance. It also risks that people’s biometric information will be vulnerable to breach or future misuse by expanding the types of biometrics collected from each individual, storing all data together in one database, and using a unique identifier to link several biometrics to each person.
*siehe dazu auch
- The Jesuit Department of Homeland Security – Vatican Jesuits created control and run the DHS 2013 HD
29. September 2020
- Hypothese: Quantencomputer, Künstliche Intelligenz und Covid-19 (d)
- Will the Planned Coronavirus Second Wave Take Root With the Election Chaos and Nationwide Riots as Distractions? (d)
- Coronavirus: £1,000 fine for falsely reporting a contact to force them to self-isolate – Pubs and bars face penalties for playing loud music or allowing singing and dancing
12 pages of detailed laws, with lots of detail and criminal offences and duties – including duties on employers and directors and officers with serious criminal penalties.
New fines for failure to self-isolate, starting at £1,000 for a first offence and rising to as much as £10,000 after four breaches, were well publicised in advance.
But details of the legislation have now revealed that the penalty on a first offence can be quadrupled to £4,000 if the breach is committed “recklessly”.
This could involve someone who knows they are infective and has been told to remain away from others deliberately going to a workplace or pub or onto public transport where they expect to come into contact with people who they might infect.
Employees could face a £50 fine if they fail to tell their bosses that they have been told to self-isolate.
This measure is intended to ensure employers cannot claim ignorance if they are subjected to a £1,000 fine for allowing self-isolating staff to attend their workplace.
*der C-Hoax-basierte Faschismus nimmt täglich irrere Formen an, wie man auch im Folgenden sieht…. (d)
- Police to start coronavirus HOME checks: Officers will launch drive to enforce self-isolation rules this week with spot visits to people’s houses and £10,000 fines (d)
- P(l)andemie: Bundeswehreinsatz im Inneren und kommende Verschärfungen der Zwangsmaßnahmen (d)